Thursday, January 10, 2013

Final Edit Finished...

Happy Thursday Y'all!  Welp, gave THE SAVANNAH SYNDROME a final edit.  Found some hair-pulling, frustrating mistakes that I somehow glassed over when I had read the entire book out-loud, carefully speaking each sentence to make sure it sounded right.  It wasn't until I had my hands on the paperback copy that the mistakes jumped out and slapped me across the face.  So I have to apologize to my initial fans who labored through the text.  I don't know how you did it without looking at the screen, or paper, and scratching your head.  I know that's what I was doing.  One of these projects I'm going to be able to afford a real editor.  Though my free ones do a great job!  Both the Kindle version and paperback version should be updated by tomorrow at the latest.  I would tell those yearning to buy it and start reading to please be patient, but since I haven't had a rush in sales in about four days, I think I'm okay.  So it's back to the original plan of this week, writing that killer pitch to get me through the first round of the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Awards.  I should be posting that tomorrow, since I have a busy weekend lined up and it seems to be my only day to compose it.  Hope y'all have a great day!  Weekend is almost here!

Fountain in Johnson Square.  Fountains and
Squares everywhere in this beautiful city!

No comments:

Post a Comment