Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy Friday Y'all!  Well, I woke up to a few more copies of THE SAVANNAH SYNDROME sold and, even  better yet, we got a new review on the Amazon page.  A second 5 star review with a very thorough analysis that I wanted to share in this blog.  Here is what Amazon Verified Purchase customer jess213 had to say about THE SAVANNAH SYNDROME:

The Savannah Syndrome was extremely captivating. Jason Zimmerman created a heroine you couldn't help but root for. Savannah's faith in God was inspiring, her ability to take care of herself was almost heart wrenching. She brought lonliness to a new light and all you wanted was for her to achieve her destiny so she no longer had to isolate herself from the rest of the world. The book brought light to the way America is headed with corrupt politics and people losing faith in their country. A great read I would recommend to all!

That review made my day!  Hopefully it's enough to convince you that you have got to read this book!  And I'm not just saying that because I wrote it...


No comments:

Post a Comment